Simplifying Your Annuity Experience
Great Service Matters
At Great American Insurance Group, we’re always looking for ways to simplify the customer experience. That commitment, together with our financial strength, positions us to provide outstanding service to you and your clients for years to come.
Our simple promise: superior service and annuities that are easier to understand.
A Simple Experience For You
- Digital integration: We support many e-application systems, SureLCTM for advisor appointments and data integration with various Turnkey Asset Management Programs (TAMPs).
- E-alerts keep you connected: You can choose to receive e-alerts regarding commission statements, Not In Good Order (NIGO) issues, renewal notices, correspondence updates, year-end and quarterly statements, early withdrawal notices and more.
- Efficient turnaround on new business: Average processing time for new business applications submitted in good order is less than two business days. Applications with funds are processed the day they're submitted.
- Real-time updates: Updates for all new business cases are available on our producer websites and updated in real-time.
- Expedited trust process: To accelerate the processing of business involving a trust, we do not require copies of trust documents in most circumstances.
Our focus on streamlined processing and technology-driven solutions makes it easier for you to manage your business.
Feedback From Our Annuity Partners
"I really appreciate your letters to the client. They are brief, clear and direct questions back to their advisor. No other company I work with does such a good job and supports my relationships the way you do."
"Efficient and helpful staff, and products that fit well with my clients' needs."
"Great American is always on the cutting edge of what I need."
A Simple Experience For Your Clients
- Self-service options: Our automated phone menu makes it easy for clients to request forms and access contract information. Clients can also log into their account to download statements, access purchase payment and withdrawal histories, update their contact information and more!
- Experienced representatives: When your clients call, they'll speak with a knowledgeable customer service representative based in Cincinnati, Ohio. With an average tenure of over nine years, our team of experienced professionals provides clients with personalized service and explanations that are easy to understand.
- Timely withdrawl processing: The average turnaround time for most withdrawal requests payable to the owner is two-three business days. Additionally, partial withdrawals of up to $25,000 can be processed over the phone for certain non-qualified and IRA contracts.
- Claims resources: Our online claims center allows beneficiaries to file a death claim online, access helpful claims videos and securely upload documents. Plus, our claims team works with beneficiaries to ensure a smooth process and provide peace of mind during a difficult time.
Our simplified customer experience emphasizes proactive service and supports the relationships you build with your clients.
Feedback From Our Annuity Customers
"I submitted paperwork for two other annuities, and Great American was the only one that sent me updates on the status of the process. I am very pleased with your company. Thank you for your prompt and courteous service."
"Great experience - impeccable communication - will highly recommend to others."
"I have been satisfied with my experience with Great American for MANY years."
For producer use only. Not for use in sales solicitation.