Review these tips before submitting
Preparing Worker's Comp documents
- Prepare all documents prior to beginning the submission process according to the "Get Prepared" checklist.
- Double-check document type and size limitations before uploading.
Ensure that your payroll reports include summary totals to assist the auditor:
- Total gross pay by state
- Total overall gross pay
Using DocuSign - Adding Attachments
- When prompted, you will use the DocuSign secure portal to upload your documents and place your electronic signature (or route to another signer).
- Make note of the DocuSign attachment tags:
- Add attachment tag:
- Click to add one or more documents.
- Be sure to click to remove extra yellow attachment tags before attempting to sign.
- Attachment Added tag:
- You have added one attachment per blue tag.
- Click these tags to remove a document, or add more documents.
Using DocuSign - Reviewing Attachments
- Review that you have added all of your attachments by clicking the thumbnail icon in the top right corner of the window.
Using DocuSign - Save Your Progress
- Your session will time out after 20 mintues of inactivity.
- To save your progress, click Other Actions, then Finish Later to access your submission from an emailed link.
Using DocuSign - Completing your Submission
- When all required information is added, and you have placed your signature on the document, you will see the "Finish" button at the bottom of the signing screen.
- Note: If you do not see the Finish button, you have not completed a required field, or a yellow attachment tag is still present on the page.
OK! I got it. I'm ready to...
Tip: Is another person authorized to sign your audit? Use Upload and Route instead to send your documents to another person for e-signature.