Our Accident & Health Insurance Program focuses on the specific risks that non-profit groups encounter while serving the needs of local communities. We serve those who assist others to achieve their mission now and in the future. Our coverage helps protect your volunteers and participants for injuries that occur while participating in activities sponsored by your organization.
From civic groups and community services clubs to social and recreational organizations, our program can provide sound protection for you.
- Coverage available for any non-profit organization, whether religious, recreational, charitable, civic, educational or athletic
- Coverage can include volunteers, staff, members, supervisors or any other participants
- Coverage during sponsored activities and events, whether on or off premises, including travel to/from
- Complements general liability coverage
- Encourages membership and participation in events sponsored by your organization
Customizable plans available with a broad range of benefits. Here are some of the core benefits:
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Accident Medical Expense
- Accident Dental Expense
- Catastrophic Cash