Our coverage form is designed to protect the insured’s legal or contractual liability as a motor carrier for the cargo of others, which the insured has accepted for transportation.
Our form is suitable for the Owner-Operator to the large fleet interstate carrier and can be tailored to the unique needs of each operation.
We have additional coverage forms to address unique needs of specific transportation operations including:
- Freight Forwarders
- Transportation Brokers
- Mobile Home Movers
- Automobile Carriers
- Livestock Haulers
Coverage Extensions include:
- Earned Freight Charges reimbursed up to $2,500
- Debris Removal - 10% of the applicable limit up to $5,000
- Reloading Expenses - $5,000
Optional Coverages Available include:
- Spoilage or Freezing Endorsement
- Plus Endorsement providing a $25,000 Blanket Limit for: Debris Removal, Reloading, Towing, Traffic Control & Security and $10,000 Earned Freight, $25,000 Fire Department Service Charge, $2,500 Reward Coverage, $1,000 Loss Data Preparation Coverage
- Diminishing Deductible Endorsement
- Non-Owned Container & Trailer Interchange Coverage
- Owner’s Goods Extension Endorsement
Pollutant Clean Up and Removal
- Right and Duty to Defend Endorsement
In the event of a loss, we have in house cargo claim specialists who are experienced in adjusting claims in this challenging class of business. We also have 24/7 claims hotline, to respond quickly whenever a loss occurs.