Control with Confidence
Primary Employer's Indemnity policies are available for employers who have opted out of the state's Workers' Compensation systems.
This is an Occupational Accident policy issued to businesses that qualify as Self-Insurers under Workers' Compensation statutes governing SIR, Large Deductible or Captive programs.
Benefits of Buffer Layer Occupational Accident reimbursement:
- Allows you to consider a higher SIR to reduce Excess Workers’ Compensation costs.
- Protects your SIR for certain types of loss.
- Can help meet Workers’ Compensation Board risk-funding requirements for Self-Insurers.
- Lowers credit requirements on Large Deductible and Excess Workers’ Compensation policies.
- Limits losses in Loss-Sensitive Operations Retention Layer Options.
- Complements other alternative risk strategies.