With a long-standing commitment to providing the support and services you deserve, it’s our priority to offer expert guidance and helpful marketing resources to assist you in best serving your clients.
About Great American Environmental
Established in April 2008, Great American Environmental Division is one of the few carriers serving the environmental industry with such longevity. The risks are complex, but our mission is simple: helping to keep businesses strong, and in turn, our world clean for generations to come.
Great American Financial Strength
As an A.M. Best “A+” (Superior) rated company (rating affirmed September 11, 2019), Great American Insurance Company is dedicated to providing the best coverage and service for brokers and their clients when an event occurs. The following marketing resources highlight our strength and stability as a company.
What makes Great American so GREAT?
In addition to industry-leading coverage provided to our policyholders, the added services and staff of insurance professionals, who are expert in underwriting, technical industry topics, risk management and claims resolution, truly distinguish us among the industry.
Claims Scenario Library
Helpful materials ranging from downloadable handouts to interactive riskopolis scenarios, providing examples of the variety of exposures that may be financially threatening to your clients’ business operations.
Read how we can provide value added risk control services to current and prospective insureds through our network of specialty vendors, representing diverse capabilities and experience in a variety of environmental areas.
- Environmental Evaluation of Dry-Cleaning Industry
- New Resources Available During Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Pandemic
- Microbial Awareness and Risk Management: GAIG Water Intrusion Management Plan for General Contracting
- Environmental Risks of Shopping Centers
- Environmental and Toxic Torts - Claims Management of Emerging Environmental Issues
- Environmental Insurance Protection: Building on the Past to Handle Both New Regulations and Regulatory Reopeners
- The Importance of "Clean Dirt": Examination of the Impact of Using Contaminated Fill
- Persistent Claims, Coverage Issues and Trends shaping the future of Environmental Insurance
- Risk Management - The Role of Risk Control in Identifying and Mitigating Environmental Exposures
- Secured Creditor Protections Supported by Lender Environmental Policies
Environmental Insider is an industry newsletter created for brokers like you, as a source of ideas and innovations to help you grow your business. Read our articles and subscribe to our quarterly newsletter!
GREAT AMERICAN REWARDS Program
As a special token of our appreciation, in 2018 we launched our GREAT AMERICAN REWARDS program – an exclusive program for our qualifying brokers and agents.
- Brownfield Coalition of the Northeast (BCONE)
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM Alliance)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- International Risk Management Institute (IRMI)
- Professional Insurance Agents (PIA)
- Environmental Business Council (EBC)
- Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Environmental and Emerging Claim Manager Association (EECMA)
- Center For Creative Land Recycling (CCLR)
- Energy Bar Association (EBA)
Check out the latest publication features in top industry publications!
COVID-19 Results in Heightened Environmental Exposures PropertyCasualty360
Most environmental policies do not cover COVID-19 related losses, but they do cover for several exposures outlined in this article.
Three Ways COVID-19 Accelerates E-Commerce and Creates New Environmental Exposures Risk&Insurance
Environmental insurance helping to protect businesses from redevelopment exposures as the world transitions to the normality of online transactions.
Debunking Environmental Coverage Myths and Misconceptions PropertyCasualty360
Your clients’ false sense of security about unknown environmental risks may put their businesses in jeopardy.
Pollution and Environmental Liability Insurance Rough Notes Article
Capacity remains abundant as coverage expands beyond traditional contaminants.
Discover What We Cover: A Great American Environmental Podcast
Great American’s Environmental Division has launched a podcast for environmental brokers! Our episodes will cover numerous topics ranging from industry trends to environmental insurance FAQs. Visit GAIG.com/enviropodcast to learn more.
Environmental’s Family Cookbook
As a way to showcase our appreciation for your support and share insight on the small yet impactful traditions in our lives, we’d like to share Great American Environmental’s Family Cookbook with you. Filled with homemade dishes brought to you exclusively from our underwriting team, each member’s recipe page is centered around a holiday, allowing you to prepare tasty festive treats year-round. Receive your copy of the Cookbook below and start ‘whipping’ together festive dishes. We hope you enjoy
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have a special request? Contact our Marketing Department!