Understanding Contracting Services Environmental Liability – New Product Video!
The services provided by contractors play an important role in allowing us to lead safe, comfortable lives. From building community structures to paving the roads that we drive across each day, a variety of contractors are responsible for constructing and maintaining the safety of our civil infrastructures. With this responsibility also comes inherent risk, as there are pollution exposures present in contracting services across all industries.
Mishaps, such as a chemical or fuel spill, pipe bursts, dust contamination, mold, and much more, may arise on job sites. Pollution events have the potential to obstruct project development and become an expensive, complicated scenario for contractors to manage.
While some other lines of insurance offer protection for certain types of professional and pollution related issues, many exclude them completely. Such policies leave your contracting clients to fend for themselves.
Risks may emerge from a wide variety of projects, including work completed by general contractors, trade contractors such as electrical and HVAC, plumbers, roofers and more. Environmental insurance exists to provide protection for these contractors and their clients when accidents or sudden incidents expose contaminants at a job site.
The following video illustrates how Great American Environmental Contracting Services Environmental policies do just this. We hope you enjoy!
(Click the image above to watch!)
To learn more about obtaining a Contracting Services Contracting Services (CSE) policy, Contracting Services Project Specific (CSP) policy, or Professional and Contracting Services (PCM) policy, contact us or visit the helpful resources below!
Contracting services resources:
- Fact Sheets: CSE, CSP, PCM
- Brownfield Redevelopment Riskopolis Series
- Construction-Focused Riskopolis Series
- Construction Riskopolis
- Professional Contracting Services Claims Scenarios
- Contracting Services Claims Scenarios
- Insider Insight: The Importance of “Clean Dirt”: Examination of the Impact of Using Contaminated Fill
- Insider Insight: Contracting Services Environmental Liability Insurance Policy — Offering unique solutions for specialized contractors
- Insider Insight: Professional Indemnity Coverage
- Insider Insight: Is it clean?
- Insider Insight: Environmental Risks of Shopping Centers
Discover our additional product videos!
The following videos illustrates how obtaining a policy from Great American can halt environmental protection concerns by providing a clear, consistent, and competitive solution. When you need responsive insurance services, you can count on us to deliver tailored solutions fast – allowing your clients to stay focused on what matters most: the success of her or his business.