Going paperless: All policies distributed electronically
We are taking one more step forward with providing excellent customer service while helping save the environment.
Now in effect, all “agency copy” documents are being distributed electronically.
- Communication is faster
- Paperless files are easily saved and retrieved
- Policy documents are available 24/7 on our Agent Portal
- Environmental friendliness
Want to stop receiving ALL paper policies?
To switch the Insured’s copy to electronic, please fill out this short form and click submit. A notification that the policies are available on the Agent Portal will be sent to the email address you provide.
- If you elect to receive electronic copies for insured policy documents, print is stopped for ALL insured policy copies. This applies to new business and renewals.
- Your agency is responsible for obtaining and documenting insured’s consent or agreement to receive electronic policy documents.
- Your agency is responsible for forwarding all insured policy documents to insureds, additional insureds, and any loss payees.
Auto ID cards will be delivered electronically, except for states that require ID cards to be delivered in paper format.
To leave the insured's copy as paper, no action is necessary. Again, effective now, agency paper copies will no longer be mailed to you.