MyBilling Now Paperless
As a quick reminder of a process that went into effect 6/30/2017, which was previously communicated by letter this past June, MyBilling is now paperless/digital and paper reports are no longer available. If you have already set up the email reports noted below, or prefer to access MyBilling on your own, no further action is needed.
In an effort to be more efficient and less wasteful of natural resources, paper copies of all Insured output have been eliminated. These records are now only available digitally.
- Current Delinquent Policies as of Today
- Day Delinquent Policies as of Today
- Notice of Cancellations (NOCs) Generated Today
Click here to access the MyBilling Quick Card
You can also sign up to have your MyBilling Reports automatically sent to email:
- Log in to MyBilling.
- Select Agent Reports from the toolbar.
- Select the Report Type using drop down arrows.
- Select the Billing Method to run the report.
- Specify a Frequency to receive the reports, if available. Some reports have a set frequency.
- Enter the Email Address that the Excel report should be delivered to. This does not have to be the same email address you use to log in to MyBilling.
- Click Submit.
For more information about our transition to digital reporting, contact the MyBilling team at MyBilling@gaig.com or call 800-847-4357.
Log in to MyBilling if you prefer to access your reports manually .