Great American Insurance Group Continues Support of Texas Association of Builders
Many of our agents and homebuilder members of the Texas Association of Builders (TAB) received a letter on 12/2/2020 regarding the future of their affiliation with homebuilder insurance programs. I’d like to take an opportunity to address some common concerns that have been brought to our attention:
- Great American Insurance Group has opted to exit the Builder Agent Network (BAN) program and will be working directly with the Texas Association of Builders (TAB) effective 1/1/2021.
- Great American Insurance Group is not leaving the builders risk or homebuilders market in any capacity.
- There will be no change to the process by which appointed agents access the Great American Insurance Group Homebuilders Program.
- Association Insurance Solutions (AIS) will not write policies on behalf of GAIG and will not be in competition with builders risk agents.
- We will maintain our franchise value and only appoint new agencies in Texas regions that are not adequately represented.
We remain committed to serving the needs of our Texas homebuilders and our hardworking agents through quality coverage and unmatched service.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to Julie Tomlinson, email@example.com 513-405-6464, or Theresa Winter, firstname.lastname@example.org 513-345-6415, with any questions regarding the alignment of Great American Insurance Group as the preferred Builders’ Risk carrier for the Texas Association of Builders.