Great American provides non-cancelable* limits for non-payment coverage to bank or financial institutions on their export/import/pre-export (Buyer Credit) financing transactions. Coverage is available on either short-term or medium-term repayment terms. Policy limits are locked-in for the policy period.
- Import/export financing
- Pre-export financing
- Advance payment financing
Features and coverage
- Coverage can be short-term or up to five years
- Locked-in limit for the term of the policy
- Coverage is typically up to 90%
- 180-day waiting period to file claim
- Minimum premiums are $10,000
*Non-cancelable limits: subject to policy terms and conditions, after issuing the policy the insurer may not unilaterally reduce any country or buyer limits, except for non-payment of premiums.