Preparing for retirement or any major financial goal, like purchasing your first house or taking a once-in-a-lifetime trip, is a long-term process. The decisions you make today about your money are important ones.
To help you understand some basics, we offer a suite of retirement savings calculators to help you make dollars and sense of your financial goals. To help you plan for your financial future, you can use these calculators to run hypothetical savings scenarios and retirement calculations.
- Retirement Contribution Effects on Your Paycheck
- See how increasing your contributions to a 401(k), 403(b) or 457 plan can affect your paycheck as well as your retirement savings.
- Retirement Income
- This calculator can help you determine how much monthly income your savings may provide you in your retirement.
- Retirement Nest Egg
- Determine how much you should save for a financially secure retirement.
- Retirement Planner
- Do you know what it takes to work towards a secure retirement? This tool can help you create your own retirement calculation.
- Cool Million
- Find out what it might take to save one million dollars.
- Don't Delay Your Savings
- Understand the impact of postponing your retirement savings plan.
- Compound Savings
- Find out how consistent investments over a number of years can be an effective strategy to accumulate wealth.
- Savings, Taxes, and Inflation
- See how your savings can be affected by taxes and inflation.
- Fixed Annuity Calculator
- This calculator demonstrates how a fixed annuity might fit into your retirement plan.