Great American Life Insurance Company Legal and Privacy Information
Preparing for retirement or any major financial goal, like purchasing your first house or taking a once-in-a-lifetime trip, is a long-term process. The decisions you make today about your money are important ones.
To help you understand some basics, we offer a suite of retirement savings calculators to help you make dollars and sense of your financial goals. To help you plan for your financial future, you can use these calculators to run hypothetical savings scenarios and retirement calculations.
- 401(k) Calculator
- Use this 401(k) calculator to see how increasing your retirement contributions can affect your paycheck and your retirement savings.
- Retirement Income Calculator
- This income calculator can help you determine how much monthly retirement income your savings could provide you.
- Retirement Nest Egg Calculator
- Use this nest egg calculator to determine how much of a nest egg you should build for a financially secure retirement.
- Retirement Planner
- Do you know what it takes to work towards a secure retirement? This retirement planner tool can help you create your own retirement calculation.
- Millionaire Savings Plan
- With this financial calculator, find out what it might take to save one million dollars.
- The Cost of Waiting to Save for Retirement
- Now is the time to save for retirement. Use this financial calculator to understand the impact of postponing your retirement savings plan.
- Compound Savings Calculator
- Use this compound savings calculator to find out how even small contributions over a number of years can be an effective savings strategy to accumulate wealth.
- How Much Will My Savings be Worth?
- This savings calculator shows how your nest egg can be affected by taxes and inflation.
- Fixed Annuity Calculator
- This annuity calculator demonstrates how a fixed annuity might fit into your retirement plan.