Plan & Protect Portal
Welcome to the Plan & Protect portal, created specifically for The Little Gym. The technical resources available here are hand-picked to address loss exposures typically associated with your program operations. Use these resources to assign trainings, educate employees and build a culture of safety in your organization.
Jump to available resources:
Help keep kids safe and do your part to protect your organization from potential risks related to vulnerable populations.
The proof is in the numbers, and, according to Praesidium, Inc.™, the numbers are not currently giving us a positive outlook.
- 1 in every 4 girls is sexually abused
- 1 in every 6 boys is sexually abused
- 10% of all school children are sexually abused
- It is estimated that 80% of the total cases go unreported
In Addition, only 3% of molesters are caught. This means that just one molester can then go on to perpetrate their actions with hundreds of children over time, while never being held accountable for their actions.
Use these tools to support your team’s abuse prevention efforts:
Loss Control Services
At Great American, not only do we take loss control seriously, we try to make it easier for our customers to operate in a safer environment. From thermal imaging, various training sessions, and educational information such as our Safety Topics, we provide specialized services to reduce loss potential, loss costs, and control unsafe acts and conditions.Loss Control Services
Maintaining your premises in good order is key to helping to protect your participants.
Driver safety is more than just wearing a seatbelt. Drivers not only need to understand safety precautions and how to operate the vehicle, but they also must know how to respond to adverse conditions. Take the steps necessary to prepare drivers and help protect your organization with these tips.
Many organizations depend on support and services from external partners. These relationships can remain beneficial when a management team understands why and how to transfer responsibility for risk to its partner entities.
Reopening Programs and Housekeeping
Resiliency and adaptability are necessities in today’s quickly evolving world. Organizations must, at times, quickly execute operational changes in order to respond to various types of changes or threats.
As a Great American policyholder, the following resources are available to assist in your risk management efforts.
As a Great American policyholder, you have access to Praesidium’s expert knowledge and targeted abuse prevention and response through two valuable solutions. These services are included with your policy with Specialty Human Services.
- Crisis Response Toolkit
Praesidium’s Crisis Response Toolkit is designed to help your organization navigate difficult decisions and ensure the organizational response unfolds smoothly, strategically, and integrates a survivor-focus. This toolkit highlights various decision points, provides samples to get you started, and helps your organization build a crisis response team, ensure safety, follow reporting requirements, gather initial information, communicate with a range of stakeholders, provide resources, and pivot to prevention.
- Praesidium Helpline – 866.607.SAFE (7233)
The Praesidium Helpline gives your organizational leadership team a confidential mechanism to discuss concerns or allegations involving sexual abuse and receive support to navigate next steps. Available seven days a week, Praesidium’s team can provide immediate recommendations to ensure: the safety of all parties, external reporting, internal reporting; mid-term recommendations to course correct; and long-term recommendations to support a culture of safety. Information discussed during the call will not be shared with your insurance carrier.
Make smart hiring decisions while saving with IntelliCorp’s discounted background check package. Specialty Human Services policyholders receive negotiated pricing of $16.50 for a standard background check plus $1.80 + state fees for an MVR when use IntelliCorp to run your background checks.
Create a safer and healthier environment for your customers with discounts on C-BOND’s nanotechnology solutions. NIJ certified bullet-resistant, and forced-entry spray-on system for glass easily creates a safety barrier to help protect your organization against criminal activity. C-BOND’s EPA N Listed registered non-toxic disinfectants help prevent the spread of viruses that cause COVID -19.
- C-BOND SECURE: A non-toxic spray-on liquid applies to glass and fills in the natural surface defects making the glass more durable and flexible. When applied with any film product, increases the film performance while helping to prevent criminal activity such as unwanted forced entry intrusion. C-BOND SECURE Exclusive Pricing for GAIG policyholders at $13.50/sq. ft.; a 32% savings.
- C-BOND BRS (Bullet Resistant System): The only patented glass to film system proven to stop bullets validated to NIJ Level II ballistic standards. BRS retrofits easily to existing glass or installed for new construction. Protect your personnel and clients from active shooter threats – today. C-BOND BRS Exclusive Protection Pricing for GAIG policyholders at $50/sq. ft.; a 23% savings.
- C-BOND MB-10 is an EPA N list registered surface disinfectant. A non-toxic tablet dissolves in water, sprays easily, dries quickly, and provides a non-irritating environmentally safe alternative to harsh chemicals. MB-10 comes in tablet form so inexpensive to ship and convenient to store. Dissolves quickly in water when you need it. One MB-10 Kit makes four gallons of virus stopping surface disinfectant. Stock up today. C-BOND MB10 Exclusive Pricing for GAIG policyholders: $90/ Kit; a 40% savings. 40 tablet-only refills at $10/ tablet; a 46% savings.
- C-BOND FN Nano Coating: A paint-like coating that applies to ceilings, walls, and roofs using photocatalytic activation to clean particulates and organic matter from the air and help eliminate carbon emissions (with outdoor use) by utilizing natural or UV light sources. One gallon purifies 400 sq. ft. C-BOND FN-NANO2 Exclusive Pricing for GAIG policyholders, $399/gallon; a 33% savings.
Keep track of who is checking in and out of your facility with the Visitu Visitor Management software. Policyholders will receive one iPad with the purchase of Visitu’s visitor management software. Policyholders can also enjoy 10% off standard retail pricing.
Great American policyholders have access to a vast library of streaming video and training content provided through Streamery. The library is an excellent supplement to our policyholders’ overall safety and risk management programs.
Great American’s safety video library includes over 800 training programs with over 400 titles available in Spanish covering a wide variety of hazard-specific and industry-specific topics. Topics are categorized in the online library to facilitate browsing by hazard, operation or industry. Content ranges from OSHA compliance and employee safety, to driving and driver issues, and human resources and management topics.
Each training topic contains a video that may be streamed using a built-in, user friendly media player with closed caption capability in both English and Spanish. Many topics come with downloadable and editable course materials in a Zip file that include course leader guides, course completion certificates, sign-in sheets, and post-video training quizzes and answer keys. Videos are best streamed using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox or mobile phone browsers. Videos may be presented in a classroom setting with a moderator to record attendance and facilitate.
To Setup Account Access
For access to Streamery, contact your Great American Loss Control Consultant, or send a request to LCVideos@gaig.com. Please include your name, company name, email address, and policy number. Click here for more information on GAIG.com.
Over 800 titles with multiple selections in the following categories and many other topics!
- Driver & Vehicle Safety
- Facilities & Premises Safety
- First Aid / Emergency Prep
- Food Safety & HACCP
- Grounds & Landscaping
- HR Related Topics
- Leadership & Culture
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- School Site Safety