You Asked... We Listened!
CargoAdvantage® Agents Feedback
Our Property & Inland Marine team has exciting news! Thank you for sharing your insights on the trucking industry and our motor truck cargo product, CargoAdvantage. Your feedback plays a critical role in achieving our goal of making CargoAdvantage the premier motor truck cargo product in the marketplace. We are pleased to share the following changes we’ve made this year.
We have enhanced our CargoAdvantage coverage in GREATpolicy! We are pleased to announce that the following changes have been implemented in GREATpolicy.
- Limit referrals on pick-up trucks. Refers only if the applicant responds Yes to "Does the applicant haul commodities in an open pickup truck bed?"
- General commodities – increase max limit before a referral from 15% to 25%
- Increase default towing limit from $10,000 to $25,000
- Increase max number of power units from 10 to 20 units
- Submissions with 16-20 units only allowed if in business 3+ years
- Auto haulers
- Increase per vehicle limit from $75,000 to $100,000
- Increase the per vehicle in transit limit to $500,000 / $1,000,000 any one loss (only if they have 5+ years' experience and loss ratio of 25% or less)
- Add drag and drop functionality for documents
- Intermodal mileage – increase limit from 300 miles to 500 miles
- Add "Amazon" as a commodity group
Property & Inland Marine can fit the needs of any size carrier, from a single unit owner-operator to 100+ unit fleets. We’ve held internal training with our underwriters on mid-sized fleet underwriting. We’ve developed new applications to assist us in writing this business. Please contact your underwriter today to learn more about our fleet appetite.
Based on your feedback, we are pleased to announce that these endorsements are now available for use with our CargoAdvantage product, allowing you flexibility for your clients.
- Loss Payable Provisions Non-Owned Container and Trailer Interchange
- Target Commodities Restricted Theft Coverage
New Marketing Materials
As we continue to be service minded, solution driven and specialty focused, we are pleased to announce that these marketing materials and Loss Control Safety articles have been developed to assist you in selling Great American’s CargoAdvantage product. As a reminder, Property & Inland Marine has a specialized, in-house, Cargo Claims handling team.
- Feature diminishing deductible on marketing material and quote letters.
- Highlight Claims information on marketing material and quote letters.
- Create multilingual versions of claims checklist for drivers.
- Create a Transportation tile on our Loss Control page to share driver safety articles and loss prevention methods to reduce cargo losses.
Find out more about our motor truck product CargoAdvantage today!