Wrap-Up Insurance Program
We recognize the need for an exclusive focus on effective management for construction risks that could not only threaten the progress and completion of a construction job, but also the safety of contractors and subcontractors on the job. With our wrap-up program, we are able to provide the following countrywide:
- Uniformity of insurance coverage and limits for all enrolled contractors and subcontractors, as well as the owner or general contractor sponsoring the wrap-up.
- Comprehensive loss prevention services designed to help minimize risks and job site hazards through resources and technology innovation.
- Proactive claims handling, managed care, disability management and return to work programs.
- A dedicated team of construction service professionals focused on underwriting, risk engineering, claims administration and program management.
- Various types of projects, including Healthcare, Sports and Entertainment Arenas, Higher Education, General Building, Data Centers, Water/Sewer, Infrastructure, Manufacturing and Energy Projects.
- Workers’ Compensation: Master policy with individual contractor policies.
- General Liability: Single policy with flexible limits and coverage based on exposures and program needs.
- Typical program retention of $250,000.
- Product-Completed Operations limit up to statute of repose.
- General Aggregate Limit that renews annually for the duration of the project.
- Per Project Limits afforded on rolling programs.
- Repair work period extension and punch list work are included in the program.
- Ability to work with other Great American divisions to provide excess liability, contractor’s pollution liability and builder’s risk coverages.
- Owner Controlled Insurance Program (OCIP)
- Contractor Controlled Insurance Program (CCIP)
- Available as a monoline WC or GL only in certain circumstances.
- Maintenance Wrap-ups
- Rolling Wrap-ups
Minimum Project Size:
- Projects with $100 million or more in construction value
- $20 million or more in payroll