Environmental Insurance for a Full Range of Risks and Industries
Environmental liability can be highly complex. As one of the few carriers serving the environmental industry with such longevity, we recognize the need for an exclusive focus on effective management for pollution risks that can impact the success for a wide variety of commercial customers. Learn how we can help uncover hidden risks in your operations and develop a custom, comprehensive program with our complete portfolio of environmental insurance products, including contractor’s and fixed premises pollution liability insurance products which help protect:
- Manufacturers and distributors
- Waste Management and disposal facilities
- Residential and commercial facilities
- Municipalities and utilities
- Redevelopment sites and brownfields
- And more
Our dedicated environmental claims handling unit and nationwide network of emergency response firms, remediation contractors and environmental attorneys provide the technical expertise and responsiveness you need to provide comprehensive risk management.
Expertise and Experience Making a Difference
- Specialized service-oriented underwriting and policy-handling from start to finish. Manuscript policy forms for tailored cover written exclusively for the environmental risks exposed in business operations.
- Offer admitted paper via deregulation and large risk exception; Paper in all 50 states on E&S basis.
- Exceptional claims servicing and handling with professionals comprised of a highly skilled network of experienced environmental defense counsel and consultants.
- 24/7/365 emergency response support specially designed to help policyholders quickly and efficiently navigate a response plan.
- In-house engineering that can assist in developing and evaluating risk control plans to complement and enhance your environmental coverage.
- Ability to quickly process and issue accurate Certificates of Insurance for financial assurance purposes utilizing in-house notaries.
- TankAssure® Program to address your storage tank needs.
- Approved insurance provider for Massachusetts Brownfields Access to Capital and Ohio EPA Voluntary Action Program.
- Ability to offer coverage for ‘credit risk’ liabilities such as fronted policies, Closure/Post-Closure, and lender policies, and coverage for pollution conditions excess of indemnities.
- Premium financing is available.
For the most recent Environmental news.
Center of Creative Land Recycling (CCLR)
Environmental pollution poses many potential dangers and can financially threaten redevelopment projects.
Your clients’ false sense of security about unknown environmental risks may put their businesses in jeopardy.
Rough Notes Article
Capacity remains abundant as coverage expands beyond traditional contaminants.
Environmental Product Guide
We offer coverage for bodily injury, property damage, clean-up costs, legal expenses, transportation, and waste handling arising from pollution conditions at covered locations or due to contracting services at a job site.