Covers the Insured for Third-Party Bodily Injury and Property Damage, as well as First Party Corrective Action Costs because of a Pollution Condition caused by the Insured’s Product. Coverage also applies to a Pollution Condition caused by the Insured’s Product during a loading and/or unloading incident.
TankAssure is an extremely user-friendly online quoting and binding program for your clients’ storage tank insurance needs – get your quote in minutes!
Using TankAssure, the quoting and binding process is seamless with your policy and certificate available in minutes!
No documents or forms are required to upload prior to binding!
Ready for a quote?
Use our custom quoting tool to receive your personalized storage tank insurance quote in minutes!
This program is suitable for many facilities looking for Aboveground Storage Tank (AST) or Underground Storage Tank (UST) insurance coverage, including:
- Ability to obtain quote quickly and easily using our online quoting tool
- 100% electronic quoting process for seamless binding
- Quote is available within minutes of completing quoting process
- No document requirements prior to binding
- Financially strong paper – “A+” (Superior) rating from A.M. Best
- Dedicated environmental claims handling unit and nationwide network of emergency response firms, remediation contractors and environmental attorneys
Program Coverage Features
- May be used to satisfy state and federal financial assurance requirements
- Limits of Liability up to $10 million
- Minimum Limits of $500,000
- Policy term of one (1) year
- $225 Minimum Premium
- Deductible options as low as $2,500
- Admitted product available in all 50 states
Ready for a quote?
Use our custom quoting tool to receive your personalized underground storage tank insurance quote in minutes!
- Underground Storage Tank Training Series
- TankAssure Pollution Liability Program: Just the Facts
- Quote to Bind in Minutes with Great American Environmental’s TankAssure Online Platform
- TankAssure – Offering Admitted Paper in All 50 States!
- Great American Environmental Division’s New Storage Tank Program Offerings
- Newest UST Regulations & Impacts on Insurers
- Application for Storage Tank Policy