We want our employees to be healthy and productive in all aspects of their lives. Find out how our comprehensive benefits package helps them achieve their health and financial goals:
Providing competitive and affordable health care plans for our employees is just the way we do business. That’s why our employees benefit from:
- comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance, including generous preventive care benefits;
- prescription drug coverage in the medical plan;
- a health savings account with company match to help pay for expenses, now and in the future; and
- flexible spending accounts that allow pre-tax payroll deductions to fund a wide range of qualifying expenses not covered by insurance.
Great American’s competitive wellness program outpaces most other employers’ programs at every turn! Employees enjoy:
- a robust total wellness program to set personal fitness and nutrition goals, including an extensive library of educational material and opportunities to earn rewards and incentives;
- on-site fitness centers in our larger locations and reimbursement options for off-site fitness centers;
- a full suite of instructor-led fitness center classes at select locations, including yoga, Pilates, kickboxing, Zumba, spinning and more;
- the Cincinnati on-site wellness center staffed by a licensed medical professional. Virtual visits with a doctor are available to all medical plan participants regardless of location; and
- the Employee Assistance Program provided at no cost. Employees and their family members have access to professional counseling services, financial and legal advice, and other helpful resources to help them thrive.
We offer our employees the flexibility and support they need when it matters the most. Our philosophy of providing work/life balance goes far beyond our generous paid time off (PTO) incentive and cultivates a successful workforce. Our benefits include:
- 84% of our employees feel this the organization supports achieving a balance between work life and personal life.
- 19+ days of PTO within first year of employment;
- Eight paid holidays per calendar year;
- Paid parental leave for our parents of newborns or newly adopted children;
- 1x your annual salary in company-provided term life Insurance with the option to purchase more; and
- Short and long-term disability benefits to continue providing income when you cannot work.
With Great American, you’ll enjoy a host of financial and retirement benefits that help meet your short- and long-term financial goals. Add it all up, and it’s worth a lot to your retirement goals! We offer employees:
- immediate eligibility to contribute to our 401(k) savings plan with either pre-tax or Roth contributions and a competitive company match;
- an opportunity for an annual discretionary retirement contribution based on company performance;
- the purchase of company stock at a generous discounted rate through payroll deduction; and
- discounts on personal home and auto insurance, automobile purchases, computers, entertainment and more! Personal home and auto insurance can be conveniently purchased through payroll deduction.