There are a lot of risks on the road. Your truck could be damaged in an accident or from fire, hail or other disasters. It could be stolen or vandalized. Any of these issues could put your truck out of commission.
Our Truck Physical Damage coverage offers 24-hour collision coverage for damages to your tractor or trailer. Our flexible trucking insurance policies allow you to build a policy for your unique needs.
- Option of comprehensive coverage or specified perils
- Offered nationwide and in Canada so your rig is protected
- A range of deductible options
Included in your Trucking Physical Damage insurance policy
With our trucking insurance, you'll have access to our signature Rig Ready repair service at no additional charge. Our Rig Ready program gets drivers back on the road an average of five days faster than through a typical claims process.
We offer coverage to transport a covered vehicle to a nearby, qualified repair facility. In addition to including towing coverage, we work with INA Towing Network to offer 24-hour assistance and discounts.
Our Trucking Physical Damage policy also includes the following at no additional charge:
- Storage - You won't have to pay for storage charges for a covered vehicle and loss.
- Loan Gap coverage - There may be a difference between the actual cash value and the amount still owed on a truck at the time of loss. This helps fill that gap.
- Federal Excise Tax on new (owned) vehicles - If the loss occurs within one year of the date of purchase, we reimburse Federal Excise Tax.