For 501(c)(3) nonprofits, government entities and tribal governments and enterprises with at least $1 million in annual payroll, we offer several solutions tailored to meet the needs of the employer.
- First Dollar Insurance: A first-of-kind insurance product that attaches immediately at the first dollar of unemployment benefit charges. This option provides peace of mind and the greatest degree of budgetary certainty. Options include a customized limit or coverage for all benefit charges during the policy term.
- Customized Stop-Loss Insurance: To meet the specific needs and risk tolerance of certain employers, this coverage option attaches in excess of an agreed-upon self-insured retention. Options include a customized limit or coverage for all benefit charges during the policy term in excess of the agreed-upon self-insured retention.
- 501(c) Agencies Trust: This program is exclusively offered to 501(c)(3) nonprofits. This grantor trust group of self-insured organizations offers reasonable reserve requirements, transparent accounting, superior customer service and a non-customizable stop-loss protection program. Visit 501(c) Agencies Trust for more information.
All the programs above include a suite of services designed to mitigate risk and minimize unemployment expenses:
- Professional unemployment claims management
- Unemployment hearing representation
- Unemployment cost management education and training
- State reimbursement
- Transparent billing and accounting