Did You Know?
Did you know…
- Ricky Bobby, pictured both above and below, helped the Equine Mortality and Equine Agribusiness® with our Create Great photo. He also helped to spread some Spring holiday cheer!
- Bill Stanczak has joined our Equine Farm Team as an Underwriting Specialist! Bill comes to us from Kentucky and has been in the insurance industry for 15 years, starting out as a claims manager and then acquiring his agency license in 2008 before moving into underwriting in 2016. Bill is a great addition to the Equine Farm Team!
- Renewals made easier! At renewal, when asked for an updated or new application, you can simply take the old application and make changes right on the document to update. Do not forget to update the loss information, too. Simply sign it, date it and carry on...easy peasy!
- COVID-19 request? If you have a COVID-19 related request, it would be helpful to us if you put the word "COVID" in the subject line of the email.
- Did you know that our agents (you!) are our biggest resource of suggestions, tips and feedback? Your input helps us become a better resource for you and that makes us a better company! Keep the feedback coming and thank you for all the great you do.
Coverage description is summarized. Refer to the actual policy for a full description of applicable terms, conditions, limits and exclusions. Coverage is not available in AK, HI, LA, OK, RI or WV. Policies are underwritten by Great American Insurance Company, Great American Insurance Company of New York, Great American Alliance Insurance Company, and Great American Assurance Company, which are authorized insurers in 50 states and the District of Columbia. The Great American Insurance Group eagle logo and the word marks Great American®, Great American Insurance Group® and AgriBusiness® are registered service marks of Great American Insurance Company. © 2020 Great American Insurance Company, 301 E. Fourth Street, Cincinnati OH 45202. All rights reserved. 5614-AGB-2 (06/20)