Great American Risk e-Business Cyber Loss & Liability Insurance Policy Benefits
Great American is pleased to offer the following policyholder benefits to its Cyber Risk insurance customers:
eRiskHub provides tools and resources to help you and your client:
- Understand cyber related exposures
- Incorporate Cyber Risk Insurance into the client’s response plan
- Minimize the effects of a breach on your organization
Visit eRiskHub.com/greatamerican for more information!
SecurityScorecard is a loss control tool to help customers improve their security posture. It’s a non-intrusive search on the internet for signals like open ports, malware infections and out-of-date software. This generates a score and identifies risk and opportunities for improvement. When your clients understand their risks, they can improve their security health and have a clear path to resolve any issues.
Here’s how to get your clients started:
- Your underwriter will provide you a summary report with each quote. Use it with your client to discuss the importance of security best practices and cyber risk insurance.
- A full report will be provided with each insurance binder. Encourage your client to share it with their IT department and to provide you with a contact to receive the electronic loss control welcome kit.
- Great American will then send you the policy and an electronic loss control welcome kit to share with your client. For all the great you do, we want to reinforce your role as a trusted advisor in their cyber risk protection efforts.
In the loss control welcome kit, your clients will receive a link to the SecurityScorecard portal as well as the following materials:
Contact your underwriter today for more information.