What Do I Need to Report a Claim?

To help make claim reporting fast and efficient, please be ready to share with us:

  • Your name
  • Your contact information (address, phone number and email)
  • Your connection to the claim (For example, are you the policyholder, the agent, an injured party or a witness?)
  • A Great American policy number (as available)
  • The type of loss—auto, property, workers comp, general liability
  • Details of what happened

Not sure where to go?

If you're not sure how to proceed, our Call Center can help. Please call us at 844-424-4669 (844 GAIG NOW) during our regular business hours of 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Eastern.


Fax: 513-345-1361

To Report a Claim After Hours:

Crawford & Company: 866-354-0148, refer to program #014211
AgriBusiness in California - York: 800-566-7267 or 916-786-7267, and select extension 26120 for After Hours Emergency Contact

This process is not implemented to replace current reporting procedures for non-emergency or during work hours claims. Please continue to fax accord loss notices to: 513-345-1361 or email us at agribusinessclaims@gaig.com

Alternative Markets

Property, Liability, Auto, Cyber: 866-750-4216
Workers Compensation: 877-836-1555

Fax: 888-223-1317

Property, Liability, Auto: AlternativeMarketsClaims@gaig.com
Cyber Claim: CyberClaim@gaig.com