Great American's Property & Casualty Mexico Division considers claims management as one of the most important services we offer policyholders and producers. Efficient claims management is vital to the success and reputation of the companies we operate in the insurance industry. For this reason, we strive to provide excellent claims management service through a specialized team that is supported by a network of professional loss adjusters who have the expertise and tools to handle claims in a timely and efficient manner.
- Basic Rights of the Policyholder, Insured and/or Beneficiary (Spanish)
- Rights of the Policyholders and Beneficiaries in the Event of a Claim (Spanish)
- Guidelines, Policies and Procedures for Insurance Adjusters (Spanish)
What Do I Need to Do to Report a Claim?
The best way to report a claim is to contact your insurance agent directly. They will help you with the claims process.
Or, you can call our “Claims Call Center” or one of our specialized claims team at:
Claims Call Center – 24-hour service
+52 (55) 5482-8600 (local and International)
01 800 8909034 (free telephone for local calls)
Claims Team (Mexico City)
Rocio Rodriguez – Claims Manager
Office Phone: +52 (55) 5482-8680
Amalia Moreno – Assistant Claims Manager
Office Phone: +52 (55) 5482-8681
How Do I Report a Claim Fast and Efficiently?
Please be ready to share with us:
- Your name
- Your contact information (address, phone number and email)
- Your connection to the claim (for example, are you the policyholder, the agent, an injured party or witness?)
- A Great American Mexico (EA) policy number (if available)
- The type of loss – Property, general liability
- Details of what happened