Great American Insurance Group and its parent company, American Financial Group, have been long-time corporate supporters of organizations that serve our communities.
We focus our efforts on organizations that:
- provide education to under-served populations;
- improve health and welfare;
- serve the needs of children; and
- enrich lives through art and culture.
We believe that our rich history of corporate citizenship is exemplified by our contributions to create safe and healthy neighborhoods where we live and work, and that this serves the best interests of our companies, employees and shareholders.
Our company and employees have enthusiastically supported organizations and events throughout the country, such as:
- American Heart Association's Heart Mini Races and Walks,
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Light the Night events
- The United Way
- ArtsWave in the Greater Cincinnati community