Any Travel Policy issued on or after 23 January 2020 12:01am Singapore Time, with destination to Wuhan or will by-pass Wuhan, or any cities declared in China under the lockdown mode, Great American Insurance Company, Singapore Branch will not cover any losses related directly or indirectly to novel coronavirus.
Great American Insurance Company, Singapore Branch offers an extensive list of insurance solutions to a wide variety of commercial customers. The Singapore Branch is dedicated to delivering an exceptional service to its customers, and its experienced team of underwriters will help to tailor a policy for their needs.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Our leading position in the retail and specialty markets.
- Team of experienced and highly regarded individuals with strong underwriting discipline and expertise.
- Keen focus on service standards, with an emphasis on claims services and helping clients win and manage difficult accounts.
- Ability to maximize local market opportunities through a flexible, efficient and scalable business model.
- Wide distribution channels with associates and business partners in key regional markets.
Our roots go back to the founding of Great American Insurance Company in 1872.About the Singapore Branch The Great American Story Financial Strength Brochure