Vessel Pollution Liability
With recent government regulations and environmental changes, it can be confusing to figure out how to protect your business in the event of a pollution incident. Clean up charges and fines are expensive and if not reported correctly, the fines escalate quickly. Today, it’s vital to have an experienced team to help navigate these murky waters.
Great American provides the comprehensive coverage you need to protect your business in the event, or threat, of a spill.
- Fines and Penalties
- State Fines and Penalties
- Criminal Defense
- COFR’s (including AK & CA)
24/7 Spill Response
Contact our 24-Hour Toll-Free Hotline at: 1-877-GAREACT (1-877-427-3228)
Why choose Great American for your pollution coverage?
A Solution for A Simpler Process
Imagine only having to work with ONE insurance company to adjust your Pollution, Hull and P&I claims when you have a commercial watercraft incident. For example, your vessel sinks, crew members are injured and there is a spill. If all your coverages are placed with Great American, the process is much simpler. Of course, if Pollution is all you need, we are proud to have many satisfied insureds for which we only provide Pollution coverage.
From Bridge to Keel We’ve Got You Covered.
- Competitive quotes with the most favorable terms available.
- A more efficient way to handle claims.
- A simpler process for agents and brokers.
Our Financial Stability
We have been rated “A” or better by A.M. Best for more than 110 years.*
- COFR-Rite: Our COFR-Rite product provides Certificates of Financial Responsibility coverage for vessels entering U.S. waters and ports and enrolled in the International Group of P&I Clubs.
We’re more than just a pollution carrier.
*AM Best rating affirmed December 3, 2021