We pride ourselves on providing our agents with great service and tools to help them secure and retain profitable business. Services such as MyBilling, on-line replacement cost estimating software, and marketing materials are just a few ways we make it easier to write business with the AgriBusiness® Division.
We hope these services show our commitment to your agency and to our clients in providing excellent product and services.
Forms are available to agents through our agent portal
- Farm & Ranch Insurance Application (online entry)
- Farm & Ranch Insurance Application (print only)
- Equine Farm & Ranch Application (online entry or print)
- Equine Care, Custody and Control Application (old rates: check with UW; print only)
- Equine Care, Custody and Control Application (new rates: check with UW; online entry)
- Individual Horse Owner Application (old rates: check with UW; online entry)
- Individual Horse Owner Application (new rates: check with UW; online entry
- Race Horse Owner Liability Application (old rates: check with UW)
- Race Horse Owner Application (new rates: check with UW; online entry)
- Umbrella Insurance Application
- Farm Auto Renewal Application
- Equine Liability Application (Monoline General Liability Application)
- Equine Liability Application (for riding shows and clubs)
- ACORD Property Loss Notice
- ACORD Automobile Loss Notice
- ACORD General Liability Notice of Occurrence/Claim
Great American's AgriBusiness® Division is staffed by experts in farm underwriting, claims and policyholder services. Since farm and ranch insurance is our only business, we understand your critical issues as only agricultural specialists can.
We are known for strong and disciplined underwriting and we pride ourselves on providing the products to meet our insureds' farm insurance needs. Listed below we have target classes and unacceptable/high hazard classes of business. However, we are happy to discuss any risk with you.
- Row Crop
- Fruit/Vegetable Growers
- Livestock Operations
- Fruit/Vegetable Packers
- Seed Merchants
- Personal/Pleasure Horse Owners
- Boarding, Training, Showing, and Racing
- Riding Instruction (Equine)
- Breeding (Equine)
Unacceptable/High Hazard Classes
- Ag Chemical Manufacturing
- Farm Equipment Rental Operations
- Slaughter Houses/Meat Packing
- Rendering Plants
- Public Horse Rentals
- Trail Rides or Pony Rides
- Hay/Sleigh Rides
- Dude Ranches or Rodeos
Insurance products are ever changing. New and enhanced coverages are developed every day in response to our evolving environment - be it economic, social or political - and as these landscapes change, so do the insurance needs of your customer.
Our Product Development Team is involved with various projects to enhance and improve the products and services we offer to you, our valued partner. Areas of emphasis for the team include:
- Enhancement and revision of existing products
- Development of new products
- Expanding IT servicing capabilities
- Keeping you informed of industry occurrences and Great American activities
- Competitor intelligence and market research
A key to an effective insurance program is risk management. We must work together with our client customers to mitigate risk and to prevent loss whenever possible. Additionally, when a loss occurs, we are challenged to find ways to control costs and correct unsafe actions and conditions.
Our loss control and safety consultants are strategically located throughout the United States, currently carry an average tenure of more than 18 years and hold advanced degrees and certificates. By working in concert with Great American's corporate Loss Control team, the AgriBusiness® Division offers a wide range of risk management and safety services to meet your clients' (both existing and prospective) individual needs.
Some of our service offerings include:
- Loss Control Data Guides
- Training and Education Programs
- Regulatory Requirements
- Drug-Free Workplace
Additional safety information is available on the Great American Insurance Loss Control page.