Services Tailored to Your Organization’s Needs
A key to an effective insurance program is risk management. Your insurance will cover what may happen, but wouldn’t it be better if an incident didn’t happen in the first place? To help manage your risk, we offer these client-valued services.
One of the best services we can provide is working with our clients to help prevent a loss before it happens. That is why we offer these value-added benefits to our clients to help mitigate potential losses and avoid the pain, suffering and financial stresses a claim can cause.
A One-Touch Solution to Report Inappropriate Conduct
Bullying is likely one of the largest risk management issues your clients face.
To help your clients manage this risk, Great American’s Public Sector Division is proud to work with STOPit.
STOPit is a simple, fast and powerful solution to:
- Help deter inappropriate behaviors both online and off;
- Report harmful and inappropriate conduct, unethical or illegal activity; and
- Help mitigate financial and reputational risks to schools.
To learn more about STOPit
Read more about STOPit in our Rough Notes article
Visit STOPit's website at stopitcyberbully.com
Contact STOPit at 855-999-0932
STOPit is a registered trademark of Inspirit Group, LLC DBA STOPit, LLC
As the volume of identity theft cases grows, CyberScout offers preparation and management tools in the event of a cyber crisis. CyberScout delivers education, protection services and incident remediation to more than 770,000 business. These services include:
- Incident Response Planning
- Regulatory Consulting
- Personalized Breach Consulting
- Damage Assessment
- Consumer Notification Assistance
- Media Relations Consulting
In the event of a claim, CyberScout may also provide post-breach services such as mailing/resolution, credit monitoring and fraud monitoring.
CyberScout is a registered trademark of IDT911, LLC
We work with you to mitigate risk and prevent loss whenever possible. Great American's loss prevention and safety consultants:
- Are strategically located throughout the United States;
- Have an average tenure of more than 18 years; and
- More than 90% hold advanced degrees and certificates.
We issue regular Safety Talk Newsletters. To read past issues, please visit Great American’s Loss Control website.
We provide a wide range of risk management and loss prevention services, available in English and Spanish, including:
- Loss prevention data guides
- Playground Safety guides
- Ergonomic workbooks
- A return-to-work program guide
- Training and education programs
- Regulatory requirements
- Drug-free workplace programs
- Driver Safety
- Emergency Planning and Seasonal Tips
- Fire Safety / Property Protection
- Employee Safety
- Certificates of Insurance
To find these resources and more, please visit Great American’s Loss Control website.
Life in a public entity constantly changes, which means the risks that you face change quickly. Advances in technology and changes in law make it hard to keep up. To help keep you educated on these issues, we periodically publish the Safe Connections newsletter.
Past issues of Safe Connections
- Active Shooter – As Active Shooter Events Continue to Rise, Are You Prepared?
- Bullying – Bring Cyberbullying Out of the Shadows
- Drones – Are You Covered?
- Spring Safety Topics – Playgrounds, tornadoes, distracted driving and concussions
Please subscribe to receive the Safe Connections newsletter.