Protecting You: Fall Festival Fun
Fall brings brisk weather, changing leaves, pumpkins and outdoor festivals! Did you know Great American protects many of the items and activities commonly found at a fall festival? See if you can guess the 10 coverages illustrated in this fun fall graphic.
(1) Festivals offer seasonal items to purchase, which means monetary and credit card transactions. Fidelity / Crime covers security guards who help reduce the risk of theft and ensure the safety of festival goers and volunteers.
(2 & 3) A fall festival on the farm is not complete without hay bales, pumpkins, fruits, vegetables and other crops. Crop covers these perishable items.
(4) What’s a fall festival without fun activities for all ages, including hayrides through the pumpkin patch? Property & Inland Marine offers coverage for the tractor pulling the hayride wagon.
(5) Specialty Human Services covers volunteers at educational tents for festival goers who would like to learn more information and those also volunteering at the corn maze.
(7) After the hayride, there are the twists and turns of walking through the corn maze, which Mid-Continent covers.
(8) The bus that National Interstate covers is dropping off a large group of festival goers.