Marina/Boat Dealer Program
The program successfully packages all Property, Casualty and Ocean Marine Coverages in one portfolio. Includes Boat Dealer and Marina Operator Programs and may also include:
- General Liability
- Business Auto
- Piers and Docks
- Work Boats
- Umbrellas (including underlying Marina Operations and P&I)
- Marine Workers' Compensation (in some states)
- Protects boats, motors and equipment for sale
- Coverage extends to boats in transit, on exhibition or while being used for demonstration
- Special coverage protects boats while they are afloat and covers loss of life, bodily injury, property damage, removal of wreck where required by law, court and legal fees
- Offers protection for a marina against liability arising from loss or damage to private pleasure craft and small commercial watercraft.
- Covers craft and their motors and equipment when in marina's care, custody, and control for repairs, alterations, maintenance, lay-up storage, mooring, slip rental, hauling, launching, fueling and other service.
- Protection and indemnity for loss of life, bodily injury and property damage, when operating vessels in their care can be added to the policy