Great American is now offering site-related pollution coverage to classes of business that can be higher exposure due to the nature of their operations.
This would include but not be limited to:
- Petroleum refineries
- Large petroleum terminals
- Crude oil pipelines
- Natural Gas pipelines
- Chemical processing plants
- Chemical manufacturing
- Industrial manufacturing
- Pulp and paper
- Metal processing and finishing
- Injection wells
Great American is a strong, respected company committed to strategic growth within our established markets, as well as these new “Special Risks” opportunities.
As we work to best support our brokers, we have been evaluating our industry presence and will now consider coverage for “Special Risks” on a primary basis using our Premises Environmental Liability Insurance policy (PEL) for Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Clean-Up Costs, NODs and Contingent Transportation.
- For scheduled Covered Locations
- Up to a two-year policy term
- On a case-by-case basis, additional coverage grants such as Business Interruption and First Party Transportation may be considered
- Limited to locations within the US or Canada, no international risks at this time
- Excess coverage over another environmental carrier’s primary pollution policy using Great American’s standard excess policy form or similar contract
- Limits of liability up to $20 million per pollution condition/$40 million aggregate, exclusive of legal expense
- Minimum self-insured retention: $100,000
- Target minimum premium: $100,000 per policy
Ready to learn more? We will give you a call!
Do you have clients with “Special Risks” coverage needs? Want to learn more about Great American’s latest coverage enhancement for this space? Let us do the leg work and give YOU a call.