Public Official bonds are offered by elected or appointed public officials to guarantee they will faithfully perform the duties of their offices. Included in this class are bonds required from deputies and subordinate employees of public officials as well as bonds required by federal agencies and classified as U.S. Government Official Bonds.
Types of Public Official Bonds
- Agents for Sale of Hunting, Fishing, Trapping Licenses,
Auto Tags, Etc.
- All Other Public Official
- All Officers & Employees
- All Tax Collectors
- All Tax Collectors & Treasurers (Dual Position)
- All Treasurers
- Court Clerks
- Federal, State and City Official
- Notaries Public & Commissioners of Deeds
- Sheriffs & Deputies
- Treasurers & Tax Collectors with All Subordinate Employees Handling Money