We Have It Covered - A Cornucopia of Coverages
Happy Thanksgiving! Great American has an abundance (or should we say, cornucopia) of property and casualty coverages related to Thanksgiving. See if you can spot them during your own celebrations.
- Wheat: The Crop Division offers coverage for wheat crops and other grains.
- Pumpkins/Apples: The Crop Division offers coverage for pumpkin and apple crops that are used to make pumpkin and apple pies.
- Wine: Alternative Market's WineryPak® program offers customized insurance solutions for wineries and vineyards.
- Cranberries: The Crop Division offers coverage for cranberry crops.
- Potatoes: The Crop Division offers coverage for potato crops.
- Turkeys: The AgriBusiness® Division offers coverage for poultry farms.
Coverage description is summarized. Refer to the actual policy for a full description of applicable terms, conditions, limits and exclusions. Policies are underwritten by Great American Insurance Company, Great American Assurance Company, Great American Alliance Insurance Company, Great American Insurance Company of New York, Great American Security Insurance Company and Great American Spirit Insurance Company, authorized insurers in all 50 states and the D.C. Great American is an equal opportunity provider. © 2022 Great American Insurance Company, 301 E. Fourth St., Cincinnati, OH 45202. All rights reserved.