We Have It Covered - Winter Wonderland
Winter is here, and Great American offers coverages that can help reduce risk during the brisk weather. See if you can guess the property and casualty coverages commonly associated with the season.
- Apple Cider – The Crop Division covers apple crops.
- Freeze/Hail – The Crop Division offers freeze and crop-hail coverage to protect crops that may be affected by hail or a late seasonal freeze.
- Horses – The Equine Mortality and AgriBusiness® Divisions offer coverages for horses that may be used for carriage rides or holiday shows.
- Winter Crops – The Crop Division covers the production of crops commonly consumed in the winter such as blueberries, cherries, pecans and walnuts; all of these are also commonly used to make pies during the season.
- Heating Systems – The Property & Inland Marine Division offers equipment breakdown coverage for heating and cooling systems within a protected property.
Coverage description is summarized. Refer to the actual policy for a full description of applicable terms, conditions, limits and exclusions. Policies are underwritten by Great American Insurance Company, Great American Assurance Company, Great American Alliance Insurance Company, Great American Insurance Company of New York, Great American Security Insurance Company and Great American Spirit Insurance Company, authorized insurers in all 50 states and the D.C. Great American is an equal opportunity provider. © 2022 Great American Insurance Company, 301 E. Fourth St., Cincinnati, OH 45202. All rights reserved.