Great American División Daños México is a trade name of El Aguila, Compañía de Seguros, S.A. de C.V., a member of Great American Insurance Group.
Great American’s Property & Casualty Division in Mexico features a high level of specialization and knowledge of the commercial business and industrial sectors, offering comprehensive insurance solutions in order to protect the assets of its insureds.
In a highly competitive industry, our differentiator lies in our financial strength, the experience of our recognized team and a broad product portfolio, combining flexible coverages, competitive pricing and an exceptional commitment to service.
What makes us different?
- Specialized company with local level management autonomy and decision making.
- Top rated and financially well-backed reinsurance program, allowing for flexibility in structuring insurance programs.
- Direct access to a team with proven experience and an excellent industry reputation, providing specialized insurance advice to producers and insureds.
- Technological platform that supports our service with high standards of quality and security.
- Underwriting and commercial business integration which guarantees quick underwriting decisions in order to close deals.
- Emphasis on timely claims handling with high quality standards.
- Selected distribution network via a select group of agents and brokers countrywide.
Our roots go back to the founding of Great American Insurance Company in 1872.About Property & Casualty Mexico Division The Great American Story