The ExecPro® A-Side Protection Policy is designed to offer broad coverage provisions to private and publicly traded for profit commercial businesses, financial institutions, and nonprofit organizations.
The ExecPro® A-Side Protection Policy provides follow form excess coverage for non‑indemnifiable loss of Insured Persons and has limits up to $25 million for excess protection against non-indemnifiable claims.
In addition the policy provides non-follow form Difference in Condition (DIC) coverage, on a non-rescindable basis, if the primary or other underlying excess carrier:
- Files for or intends to rescind coverage
- Wrongfully refuses to indemnify an Insured Person
- Is financially unable to indemnify an Insured Person
- Is unable to pay as a result of court order in bankruptcy proceeding
- Fails to Indemnify within 60 days
- Is not liable for the loss and claim