This coverage applies to a variety of commercial inland marine property that does not fit our other specific inland marine coverages.
- Manufacturers or distributors who have property en route to and from, and on display at fairs, exhibitions, and conventions
- Organizations with outside salespeople who carry sample merchandise
- Country clubs’ lawn maintenance equipment and golf carts
- Merchants or organizations that sponsor exhibits
- Morticians equipment used away from the premises
- Athletic team uniforms and equipment
- Colleges, clubs, churches, and lodges that own uniforms and equipment
- Municipalities’ fire department equipment, radios, etc.