Commercial Inland Marine insurance covers loss to property which is in the course of transportation or is of such a nature that it may easily be transported. It also includes property at fixed locations considered to be instruments of transportation or communication, such as bridges and signs. This coverage is included as part of our package coverage offering, and may be available on a mono-line basis in some cases.

Available Commercial Inland Marine coverages include:

  • Bailees
  • Communications Equipment
  • Contractors Equipment
  • Electronic Data Processing Equipment
  • Fine Arts
  • Installation Floater
  • Medical and Scientific Equipment