FCIA's Multibuyer Non-Cancelable Limits Policy offers comprehensive nonpayment coverage on international and / or domestic sales. Limits cannot be changed unilaterally by FCIA during the policy period. All buyer limit underwriting is provided at no additional charge. Usually 80% of the annual estimated premium is paid prior to policy issuance and a premium reconciliation is done at the end of the policy period for the other 20% based on shipments.

  • Locked-in Country and Buyer Credit Limits
  • Low Policy Administration
  • Up to 90% Indemnity
  • No Caps on Losses under the DCL
  • “No claims” Renewal Bonus available on Certain Policy Structures
  • 90 Days Waiting Period for Filing Claims
  • Portfolio Coverage with DCL Option or Key Accounts Coverage

Spread of Risk

FCIA’s Non-Cancelable Limits, Multibuyer policy insures nonpayment risk on an agreed-upon spread of your international and / or domestic sales of goods or services made on credit terms. Coverage can also be limited to selected key accounts (buyers). Eligible countries are endorsed to the policy. Eligible credit terms can be up to 360 days. Longer credit terms are available for capital equipment.

Eligible Goods and Services

All goods and services are eligible for coverage including any that are partially or entirely produced abroad. Shipments may originate from the US or another country. This also includes insuring receivables arising from sales manufactured or invoiced by foreign subsidiaries.

For more details, please click on the Non-Cancelable Limits Policy brochure.

Case Study:

A Multinational company is looking for Nonpayment Insurance (NPI) on their accounts receivable including those from subsidiaries overseas.



  • 1) Large number of customers in different countries
  • 2) Sales made in different currencies
  • An FCIA Non-Cancelable Limits Policy is implemented. All larger customers are named to the policy and a sizeable *DCL enables the company to manage approval of smaller accounts without their day-to-day business being disrupted.
  • All hard currencies are endorsed to the policy.

* DCL (Discretionary Credit Limit) is designed for companies that have at least one or more credit or financial professionals on staff managing their accounts receivable. Please click here to learn more.