Covers bodily injury, property damage, legal expenses and clean-up costs resulting from pollution conditions and professional services that are covered under the primary underlying policy.
This policy is suitable for:
Any customer class that has purchased a primary environmental liability insurance policy, with a qualified environmental carrier, subject to an underwriting review of the exposures and the primary policy terms and conditions.
- Follows form with the primary policy
- Covers Loss in excess of the Underlying limits of insurance
- Limits of Liability up to $50 million occurrence/$100 million aggregate
- Up to ten (10) year policy term
- $50,000 minimum premium
- For contractor’s pollution liability, coverage is available on a claims-made or occurrence basis
- Covers locations in the U.S. or Canada
- Copy of underlying policies and endorsements
- Completed application from the primary underlying carrier
- Past three (3) years loss history
- Last (2) years financial statements and/or 10-K report