Our Business Electronic Systems and Telecommunications coverage form provides broader protection for electronic equipment, data and media than protection provided by contents coverage on a standard property form.
Covered property includes electronic data processing, information technology hardware and telecommunications equipment, along with related data and media and extra expense. No coinsurance and replacement cost valuation are standard with our form.
Other coverage highlights:
- Includes Breakdown Coverage including mechanical breakdown, short circuit and other electric disturbances
- Includes certain loss during repair, service or processing
- Virus/Malicious Software resulting in programming errors/incorrect machine instructions
- Protective equipment included for cost to recharge a discharged system as well as replacing the system
Broaden coverage further by adding optional coverages below:
- Off-Premises Utility Interruption
- Loss of Business Income
- Flood and/or Earthquake
- Worldwide Coverage
- Blanket coverage to include all covered property under one limit