We consider medium- to long-term shareholder loans to be an investment. The policy coverage is against specified political risks that lead to non-payment of a shareholder loan.
- Currency inconvertibility
- War or civil disturbances
FCIA's Shareholder Loan coverages are designed for experienced multinational companies and financial institutions with significant overseas investments and operations.
- Policy limits of up to $25,000,000 for any one risk
- Coverage periods up to seven years
- Non-cancelable limits during the policy period