Environmental Insurance for a Full Range of Risks and Industries
Great American’s Environmental Division offers an exclusive focus on environmental insurance solutions to a wide variety of commercial customers. Our core products and services enable businesses to effectively and efficiently manage risks that can threaten their financial security.
The experts of Great American’s Environmental Division can uncover the hidden risks in your client’s operations and develop a custom program to protect them. We offer a complete portfolio of environmental insurance products, including contractor’s and fixed premises pollution liability insurance products.
Environmental liability can be highly complex, but Great American’s dedicated environmental claims handling unit and nationwide network of emergency response firms, remediation contractors and environmental attorneys provide the technical expertise and responsiveness you need to provide your customers with comprehensive risk management. We invite you to learn more about us.
Great American Environmental – Expertise and Experience Making a Difference
- Specialized service oriented underwriting staff with significant environmental/insurance experience
- Integrated underwriting, claims handling and engineering
- 24/7/365 emergency response support
- Ability to offer manuscript policy forms to meet specific client needs
- Ability to provide coverage for pollution conditions excess of indemnities
- Ability to offer coverage for “credit risk” liabilities such as fronted policies, Closure/Post-Closure, and lender liability policies
- Ability to offer admitted paper via deregulation and large risk exemption
- Exceptional claims services and handling
- Premium financing is available
- Approved insurance provider for Massachusetts Brownfields Access to Capital and Ohio EPA Voluntary Action Program
- Risk control services
- Financially strong paper – Best Rating of A for over 100 consecutive years
- Quick turnaround times to meet tight deadlines
- One stop shopping with all decisions on an account being made within the environmental unit
Can you spot the environmental risks?
Take a look at the lurking dangers and make sure your customers are protected.
Here Now... and in the Future
Great American’s Environmental Division will be here for the long run.
Claims ScenariosConstruction Services Premises Pollution Premises and Contracting Success Stories Riskopolis
Environmental InsiderJune 2018 Newsletter Special Edition Newsletter February 2018 Newsletter November 2017 Newsletter July 2017 Newsletter March 2017 Newsletter November 2016 Newsletter
Environmental Insider was created for brokers like you, as a source of ideas and innovations to help you grow your business.
Start receiving this email newsletter by completing the form linked below.Subscribe to the Environmental Insider
Have a topic you would like to see covered in a future edition of Environmental Insider?
Submit your ideas here