Environmental Insurance for a Full Range of Risks and Industries
Great American’s Environmental Division offers an exclusive focus on environmental insurance solutions to a wide variety of commercial customers. Our core products and services enable businesses to effectively and efficiently manage risks that can threaten their financial security.
The experts of Great American’s Environmental Division can uncover the hidden risks in your client’s operations and develop a custom program to protect them. We offer a complete portfolio of environmental insurance products, including contractor’s and fixed premises pollution liability insurance products.
Environmental liability can be highly complex, but Great American’s dedicated environmental claims handling unit and nationwide network of emergency response firms, remediation contractors and environmental attorneys provide the technical expertise and responsiveness you need to provide your customers with comprehensive risk management. We invite you to learn more about us.
Environmental Insider: Ringing in 2019 & Coverage for Contractors - January 2019
Pollution and Environmental Liability Insurance Rough Notes Article
Capacity remains abundant as coverage expands beyond traditional contaminants
Take a look at the lurking dangers in Riskopolis. Are your customers protected from all the exposures? We can help you see the environmental risks hiding in your town.
Can you spot the environmental risks? Take a look at the lurking dangers and make sure your customers are protected.
Great American Environmental – Expertise and Experience Making a Difference
- Specialized service oriented underwriting staff with significant environmental/insurance experience
- Integrated underwriting, claims handling and engineering
- 24/7/365 emergency response support
- Ability to offer manuscript policy forms to meet specific client needs
- Ability to provide coverage for pollution conditions excess of indemnities
- Ability to offer coverage for “credit risk” liabilities such as fronted policies, Closure/Post-Closure, and lender liability policies
- Ability to offer admitted paper via deregulation and large risk exemption
- Exceptional claims services and handling
- Premium financing is available
- Approved insurance provider for Massachusetts Brownfields Access to Capital and Ohio EPA Voluntary Action Program
- Risk control services
- Financially strong paper – Best Rating of A for over 100 consecutive years
- Quick turnaround times to meet tight deadlines
- One stop shopping with all decisions on an account being made within the environmental unit