Financial resources are so valuable and often scarce in nonprofit organizations. In an employee dishonesty claim, your organization's financial stability may be at stake and the risk of financial and reputational damage likely is high.
Great American Specialty Human Services is in the business of handling such claims with a specialized claims department that focuses only on social service claims.
Why You Need Crime Insurance:
Consider this. A shelter became aware of unusual and unexplained accounting transactions. The shelter discovered a large sum of money was missing and attributed to the actions of two employees. The two employees had diverted cash for their personal use without approval.
Employee Dishonesty Coverage could have protected the shelter from financial turmoil. Implementation of controls like having an annual audit completed by a professional third party might have decreased the likelihood of this loss.
Crime insurance provides protection from a broad range of crime related loss.
- Employee Dishonesty
- Forgery of Alteration
- Theft, Disappearance, and Destruction
- Money and Securities, Inside and Outside
Human and Social Service organizations are subject to damages occurring from crime, including employees who lie, steal or engage in fraudulent activities.
We offer crime insurance to our nearly 200 classes of business, including:
- Churches and Religious Organizations
- Community Services
- Family Services & Counseling Organizations
- Food Banks and Community Food Services
- Foundations and Grant Making Organizations
- Gyms and Wellness Organizations
- Housing and Shelters
- Performing Arts and Cultural Organizations
- Schools & Educational Services
- Shelters & Animal Related Organizations
- Youth Programs & Summer Camps