Specialty Human Services can collaborate with you to create custom program insurance solutions in the nonprofit and service space. We offer an admitted product that is tailored to the needs of these clients. Our insurance solutions range from captives, risk purchasing groups and franchise programs. Our capabilities include dedicated underwriting resources, product development, claims and loss control.
You can trust Great American Specialty Human Services to protect those who improve the community. With a niche focus on nonprofit and service organizations’ insurance needs, you will benefit from our expertise with your programs. Experience our industry leading coverage, expert knowledge, unmatched service and financial strength.
What Is a Program with Specialty Human Services?
- Any book of business that exceeds $250,000 in GWP
- Desire for long-term loyalty
- Any unique distribution approaches including, but not limited to, individual policies, book rolls, master policies, risk purchasing groups, MGA/MGUs, and captives
- Requests for binding authority
Target classes of business include:
- Affinity / Associations
- Arts & Cultural
- Early Childhood Education & Daycares
- Fitness / Wellness organizations
- Youth Development Organizations, including after school programs
Specialty Human Services offers an admitted product that is tailored to the needs of nonprofit and social service organizations nationwide.
Note, if your agency has a current appointment with Specialty Human Services, please contact your Agency Executive.
- Churches and Religious Organizations
- Community Services
- Family Services & Counseling Organizations
- Food Banks and Community Food Services
- Foundations and Grant Making Organizations
- Gyms and Wellness Organizations
- Housing and Shelters
- Performing Arts and Cultural Organizations
- Schools & Educational Services
- Shelters & Animal Related Organizations
- Youth Programs & Summer Camps