Extensive Coverage for Human and Social Service Organizations
Human and social service organizations have unique insurance demands, and we have the underwriting expertise needed to serve these organizations.
When choosing an insurance carrier, you want one that insures a wide range of exposures and delivers essential services, so you work to find:
- The most extensive coverage available.
- With easy-to-understand policy language.
- Extended to as many of those who serve the organization as possible.
We offer an inclusive package policy with Commercial General Liability, Property, Cyber Risk Insurance, Crime and Fidelity, Inland Marine and Hired and Non-owned Auto.
We provide coverage to more than 200 different classes of organizations, from community organizations to education institutions to art institutions. If you don’t see a specific class listed that you write, please contact our marketing specialist.
- Shelters & Animal Related Organizations
- Churches and Religious Organizations
- Food Banks and Community Food Services
- Community Services
- Family Services & Counseling Organizations
- Foundations and Grant Making Organizations
- Housing and Shelters
- Performing Arts and Cultural Organizations
- Gyms and Wellness Organizations
- Schools & Educational Services
- Youth Programs & Summer Camps