Creativity. Your organization depends on it. You need to protect that creativity, along with every other aspect of your operation. This includes your employees and performers, your property and the students you may educate.
Our Arts & Cultural program offers specific coverages to organizations such as museums, theaters, dance studios and art galleries, which are focused on the creative and cultural aspects that enrich our lives and lift our spirits.
Why You Need Coverage: Claims Scenarios
A theater company’s employee rented a vehicle to transport theater equipment. While on the trip, the driver was involved in an accident. The resulting loss included both vehicle damage and liability after determining the driver was at fault. Proactively, the theater company’s agent had added Hired Auto Physical Damage and Employee-Hired Auto to protect against these types of exposures, which are unique to a theater.
Inland Marine coverage
During an off-premises exhibit, a museum employee locked several valuable relics in a truck overnight. When the employee returned, the relics were missing. After authorities determined the items were stolen, the museum felt some comfort knowing that its valuables were properly appraised and added as a special floater to its policy.
One morning, the manager of a historic preservation organization came in early, only to find the front sign had been vandalized. Quickly, she checked her Great American policy because she remembered it’s unique Signature Property Broadening Endorsement provided up to $50,000 for signs.
Great American Specialty Human Services understands the risks you face and we offer the coverages for arts and cultural groups to enable them to achieve their mission through our specialized program.Contact Our Team
When you purchase insurance, you want to make sure that you are protecting a wide range of exposures. Our extensive coverage will help protect you.
- An inclusive package policy offering General Liability, Professional Liability, Abuse or Molestation, Third-Party Crime, Inland Marine and Non-owned and Hired Auto.
- Abuse or Molestation coverage that addresses sexual, physical and emotional abuse, as well as bullying.
- Professional Liability that features a broad definition of professional services. The policy also covers those with "specialized knowledge," and not just degreed professionals.
- Special events are covered by General Liability.
- Fine arts and valuable papers are part of the $250,000 blanket limit in our Signature Property Broadening Endorsement.
- Owned Auto
- Cyber Liability
- Accident & Health insurance that helps protect your volunteers and participants in activities sponsored by your organization.
- Directors' & Officers' and Employment Related Practices